Old Carrboro Cemetery is Town’s oldest cemetery. The land for this cemetery was donated to the town by Dr. Foy Robertson. The cemetery has been in use since the early 1910s, with the oldest marked stone being in 1915. There are several unmarked stones that may date back further. The cemetery consists of 2.4 acres of land.
In 2018, Carrboro Town Council approved "Natural Burials" at Old Carrboro Cemetery.
There are currently no cemetery plots available for sale in Old Carrboro Cemetery.
The cemetery is located at 110 Old Cemetery Rd, just off the Libba Cotton Greenway.